read and use chapter summaries as resources for answer base
This week’s assignment is the analysis of a mini-case. The objective of this assignment is to strengthen your knowledge of this week’s material through the application of the topics to an actual scenario. As the ability to assess your knowledge and understanding of this material, please ensure that the deliverable that you submit is reflective of this knowledge, and demonstrates the appropriate level of depth of analysis and strength of positions.
This assignment should only be completed AFTER you have thoroughly read and reviewed this week’s assigned readings AND you have thoroughly read and reviewed the assignment instructions and criteria in the assignment grading rubric. As you develop your response throughout the week, be sure to continually review the instructions and grading rubric to ensure that your response takes ALL the included criteria into consideration.
Your assignment response should be submitted in a single document with the response for each case clearly and separately delineated within the same document. Your responses to each question within the case MUST be clearly numbered.
Please keep the following in mind about your assignment response:
- Before you submit your assignment response, ensure that it includes the appropriate number and types of citations and references, presented in the appropriate format. A minimum of FOUR external SCHOLARLY sources is required for this assignment. ALL of these sources must be from peer-reviewed scholarly journals.
- Please ensure that you upload the correct file and that the file that you intend to submit is what is showing in Moodle. You may resubmit as many times as necessary PRIOR to the deadline. Resubmissions after the deadline will not be accepted.
- Your submission will receive a Turnitin similarity score which must meet the required at or less than 20% threshold. This may take minutes, several hours, and possibly up to 24 hours depending on Turnitin’s queue length so please ensure that you complete your submission within enough time to edit and receive a revised score prior to the due date.
- If your score is greater than the 20% threshold, please redo your response and resubmit it here again. You will be able to edit and resubmit your response as many times as necessary until the deadline. Submissions that exceed the 20% threshold at the time of grading due to excessive similarity will receive a grade of zero. Submissions that exceed the threshold after the deadline will require documentation that the threshold was met at the time of submission. It is your responsibility as the student to obtain and provide this documentation. A screenshot at the time of submission of your similarity score is the preferred documentation required for this purpose. Please note that Turnitin does not keep this information and will be unable to provide it to you as documentation for this purpose.
- If you reference the course text, this does NOT count as an external reference as it is internal to the course. It should be cited appropriately. Content from the textbook MUST be cited.
- Within this course, Wikipedia and other open-source sites are NOT considered reputable sources. Webster’s dictionary and other online dictionaries WILL NOT be counted as valid external references.
- Be sure to place a header “References” above the start of your list of references to reduce the likelihood that Turnitin will include those items in your similarity score.
- Please do not include the text of the case question prompts in your submission as this will likely increase your Turnitin similarity score.
- More detail is better than less. Be thorough in your responses and ensure that your submission reflects sufficient depth, analysis, and critical thinking consistent with a graduate-level business course. Look beyond the words provided in the case to assess what may have led to the situation presented and possible unidentified consequences.