At our residency, you will present your book review in a MS PowerPoint or Prezi presentation.
You should include the following information:
- The title, and a brief introduction to the major theme of this leadership book (similar to an abstract)
- Background information on the author (s)
- A description of the major theme of the book
- An explanation as to your interest in selecting this particular book for your leadership book review
- Describe the main theories and principles (at least five) presented in the book.
- How each of the theories and principals presented in the book directly relate to being a leader.
- Show how the theories and principals presented in the book relate to specific leadership standards.
- Explain how each of the theories and principles presented in the book directly relate to your development as a leader.
- Closing comments to summarize the theories and principals presented in the book.
- Your critique of the book, as to developing leaders
- How could the information you gained through reviewing this book on leadership enhance your knowledge base and development as a leader.
- Why or why would you recommend this book to your fellow class members
Organization of the Presentation:
- Concise in presentation
- Sections are clearly identified
- Include an Agenda slide
- 10-12 slides
- Approximately 15 minutes in length
- No grammar, spelling, punctuation, or typing errors
- You will submit a printed copy at the start of residency.
Please Read Text book PDF Attached