Scenario: Answers the following questions to incorporate into the information needed for the PPT
Access Control & Data Protection:Ben employs a number of part time high school students interested in graphics.As you consider the components of a business continuity/recovery plan, discuss with your team the following:
- What sort of access controls might be needed in the office?
- How can data be protected using authentication and authorization?
- Does this use of temporary employees create situations which makes data vulnerable to social attacks?
Main instructions for the PPTBased on your Week Four Learning Team collaborative discussion, “Access Control & Data Protection,” create a 4- to 5-slide media-rich Microsoft® PowerPoint® presentation with speaker notes that explains the following (Sue the chapter attached as one on the refferences for the PPT):
- The benefits of implementing access controls for Ben’s office
- The ways you can use authorization and authentication to protect the company’s data
- How the use of temporary employees can make data vulnerable to social engineering attacks
- Methods to mitigate social engineering threats and damage
This media-rich presentations should include multimedia such as graphics, pictures, video clips, or audio.