1) **********minimum 3 full pages ( not words)**************************** (cover or reference page not included)
2)¨**********APA norms (All paragraphs must be narrative and cited in the text- each paragraphs)
3)********** It will be verified by Turnitin and SafeAssign
4) Minimum 4 references not older than 5 years (Only scholarly papers and research or pages from official sources such as CDC, WHO, etc. are accepted)
5) Each answer must be identified according to the question number. Check the list of questions.
Your answer should start objectively answering the question
1) Review the clinician provider guidelines and recommendations of the United States Preventive Services Task Force A and B Recommendations.
2) Consider you are working in a clinic and need to order a preventive screening on a patient for one of the conditions listed below. (While this is a preventative measure, it also can be a diagnostic tool in other circumstances.
3) For this Assignment the screening is a secondary prevention measure.
4) Your screening methodology must come from the United States Preventive Services Task Force guidelines.
5) You will demonstrate understanding and correct interpretations of preventive screening guidelines.
Topic: Colon Cancer
1 )Find the Final Recommendation Summary for the screening you are evaluating.
2) Explain the guideline, the correct application of the screening, and the epidemiology behind the guidance.
3) Content should include epidemiologic data such as statistical information as available ex. morbidity, mortality, incidence and prevalence of condition.
4)Identify the methodology and measures for screening.
5)Include the risk factors, risk assessment, testing interval, description of the patient population,screening test recommendations and other factors relative to the guideline.
6) Discuss the guideline’s support in a critical analysis, based on the outcomes of studies used in the screening guidance publication.
7) What key factors are supported by evidence, such as age, methods, measures and intervals?
8) Consider using the rubric sections as level one headings within the paper.