Review Chapters 2,3,4,7 For this assignment,
Consider the information found about the crime scene unit as you prepare for this week’s assignment.
- Congratulations, you have been chosen to participate in the future crime scene investigator program. You participated in a ride-along with a team of crime scene investigators and want to share what you learned with the class.
- Prepare an 8- to 10-slide Microsoft® PowerPoint® presentation proposing forensic evidence that would be identified and collected while investigating a hypothetical crime of your choice.
- Address the following in your presentation:
- A list of all crime scene team members that are usually present at scenes and their roles
- An explanation of the type of search pattern to be used along with methods of recording the scene
- An explanation of the types of evidence that may be found and their proper collection and preservation procedures
- The procedures for securing and searching the scene to include crime scene safety
Include detailed speaker notes. Format your presentation according to APA guidelines.