Yerkees-Dodson Law and Stressors
The Yerkes-Dodson Law was developed in 1908 by two psychologists. In a 8-page paper, describe the Yerkes-Dodson Law and discuss how it can be relevant to Service members in deployed atmospheres. Based upon the course materials reviewed, include each of the following areas.
- Explain the concept of the Yerkes-Dodson Law.
- Examine the ways in which stress can be harmful and helpful.
- Discuss the various types of military-related stress and give examples of each.
- Describe the impact of military stressors on the health and well-being of Service members.
- Explain if, and how the Yerkes-Dodson Law can be helpful when Service members return from deployment.
Include the minimum formatting standards identified below.
Format the 8-page paper in APA style; the minimum page count does include the required APA formatted title page, abstract, and reference page. Include references to a minimum of two (2) scholarly sources in the paper.