Research at least three CRM packages.
Use Microsoft® Excel® to create a comparison table that compares the pros and cons of each package.
Select one product for the manufacturing company.
Create a 10- to 12-slide narrated, multimedia-rich Microsoft® PowerPoint® presentation for the customer on why implementing the chosen CRM is prudent. Be sure to address the following:
- Why the chosen package is most appropriate
- How this software will be an improvement over their current methods
- How the chosen CRM package will fit into the overall enterprise of the organization
- The benefits customers can expect as a result of implementing the new software
“Multimedia-rich” includes audio and video components. Multi-media aspects of the presentation examples include the following:
- including audio within the presentation (Insert > Audio),
- narration of the slide contents via detailed speaker notes,
- incorporating an audio component (URL, flash) with relatable content, or
- including an audio file that narrates the slides, which does not have to be in sync with the presentation slide arrangement
- including audio within the presentation (Insert > Video),
- incorporating an video component (URL, flash) with relatable content, or
- including a video file that narrates one or two slides, which does/do not have to be in sync with the presentation slide arrangement
- Detailed speaker notes are not required. Speaker notes are encouraged because the essence of a basic presentation is to present a snapshot of information.
Submit your assignment.